tissue arrays or tissue microarrays
- The most varieties and types of diseases and normal types, such as tissue core (dot) numbers (24, 48, 100, 200 and 616 cores per slide), core size (0.6, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 mm in diameter), panel format (single, duplicate and triplicate per case), disease format (single or paired with normal, cancer, adjacent normal or matched metastatic tissue from same patient), array types (normal organ, tumor, progression, test and trial slides).
- The most rigorous quality control on our tissue microarrays, intact and valid cores, consistent in ALL slides. Our internal QC control is that invalid (including missing) cores is less than 5% though in very rare cases, 10%
- The toughest tissue cores mounted on SuperFrost Plus glass slide, to prevent tissue fall-offs during antigen retrieval or hybridization procedures.
- Thin layer of paraffin remained on tissue after baking and stored in refrigerator for longer shelf life. No tape transferring technique involved.
- The highest quality of tissue microarray cores, suitable for immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining, In Situ hybridization (ISH), fluorescent ISH (FISH), TUNEL analysis, in situ PCR and cDNA hybridization aided by Laser Capture Microdissection, results vary because the the target stability and tissue freshness.
- No forced bundles, purchasing one or multiple slides, H&E stained, unstained, test or trial slides, whatever you want.
- Some of most popular cancer arrays have TNM and other clinical data added and we are adding new tissue arrays every week.
- Almost all new tissue microarrays have TRIAL slides, which are perfect for testing experimental conditions and pilot studies because they are just the regular slides with 10-25% core missing. The price of trial slides are just 25-30% of the regular ones. If you have any doubts on our tissue arrays, please just purchase a few trials for testing.
- All paraffin tissue blocks were collected and embedded with making tissue microarray in mind so they are archived within 5 years and multiple parallel samples are available for histological sections. Please request the fresh cut FFPE tissue sections matched with individual tissue arrays for DNA or RNA extractions. Curtain rules apply
- Fresh cut tissue arrays are avaialble upon request, with minimum of 5 slides per item ordered one time when do ISH or FISH etc. Please allow 2-5 business days to fill the fresh cut order.
- All items in REAL TIME inventory, ready to ship by FedEx overnight delivery. No wait or lead time, except for fresh cut tissue arrays.
- Online registration and transaction. Place your order at any time, anywhere, by Credit Card or Purchase Order at secure layer of browser. It is accurate, safe and fast.